Quick Links

1. Apply and be admitted into UTEP for summer 2019

• Submit your High School transcripts or GED diploma.

Transcripts must be official and submitted by the college or university directly to the Office of Admissions and Recruitment.

Transcripts will not be accepted in person or if they are unofficial. Some colleges and universities are able to submit transcripts electronically to the university on your behalf at submit@utep.edu.

If transcripts are not available to be submitted electronically, they can be submitted by mail or email to the Office of Admissions and Recruitment.

Mailing Address:
Office of Admissions & Recruitment
Mike Loya Academic Services Building 
Room 102
The University of Texas at El Paso
500 W. University Ave. El Paso TX, 79968-0510

• Send proof of meningitis immunization at meningitis@utep.edu

• Submit your TSI and ACT/SAT scores. Official SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test), ACT (American College Test), GED (Test of General Educational Development), and/or TSI (Texas Success Initiative) scores must be sent to the Office of Admissions and Recruitment directly from the testing agency or must appear in your official high school transcript.

To determine which scores you need to submit, visit Pathways to Admission.

When you ask the testing agency to send your scores, use the codes the agencies have designated for the university

SAT School Code — 6829
ACT School Code — 4223

• Apply for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Since CAMP starts during the summer, all applicants must apply for both the 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 FAFSA.

• Permanent resident card If applicable, provide a copy of your permanent resident card. The permanent resident card requirement applies only to non-U.S. citizens who have permanent resident status in the United States. If the requirement applies to you, submit a copy of the front of your permanent resident card to submit@utep.edu.

2. Proof of Agricultural Labor

• For students in Migrant Education Programs: Submit a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) which can be provided to you by your local Migrant Education Program

• For seasonal Agricultural Workers: If you or an immediate family member has proof of 75 days of agricultural labor within the last 24 months, submit the UTEP CAMP Employment Verification Form (contact CAMP recruiter)

3. Complete the online CAMP application